Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cool Socks.

After a long day at work, I came home to a wonderful surprise!  My wife had cleaned and organized my closet for me!  It was less than orderly before and I often had a hard time finding the clothes I wanted.  But now, it's really easy to find what I need! and I'm reminded I have a lot of clothes, but that's a different story.

If you look closely, you can see another surprise. Hint: one of these jackets is not like the others.  Oh, and cool socks, babe.

  


2 comments:

  1. um.... i'm going to have to disagree...one of the jackets IS pretty much exactly like the other... The jacket behind the one Amanda is (not ;]) wearing looks like a matching pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...yea, Henry would say that they are different because one is a coat and the other is a blazer. So critical. :)

      Delete