Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shop Together, Stay Together

For the most part, Henry agrees with my fashion choices and let's me know how he feels with sweet words such as "that's pretty" or "yea, you look cute in that". However, on the occasion that he does not think as highly about a style or piece of clothing as I do, he makes it pretty clear. Well, as clear as humorous sarcasm gets. Here are some examples from our post-Christmas shopping trips:

Her: "Do you like this soft and feminine blouse?"
Him: "No. It looks like a pillow I really don't want to use."
J.Crew
Her: "What do you think of these velvet leggings?"
Him: "...I think they're velvet."
J.Crew
Her: "These boots are on sale!"
Him: "You have them."
Her: "No, I have them in brown. These are in black!"
Him: "You have black boots."
Her: "No, I have booties, these are riding boots!"
Him: "Where the heck are you riding to?"
Frye Boots via Nordstrom
Her: "I want to get some new Hunter boots."
Him: "Why? They look like Rubber Maid gloves for your feet."
Hunter Boots via Nordstrom

At least he's honest...and makes me laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment