Friday, February 7, 2014

Our Diet Coaches

People always ask me how I (and the Mr.) manage to run a custom cake and patisserie business, be a full time pastry student, and avoid heavy weight gain.

I mean, it's true-- there are always lots of leftover desserts around the house after I complete orders. So what's our secret?

All we have to do is leave the cupcake that we really want to eat, but are going to save for later, close to the edge of a counter or table. Next? One of our three nutritional coaches that will stop us from craving into our sugary desires.

Last week, it was Harlin.

Thanks to her and the loud slobbery sounds of licking, neither of us wanted to eat the PB and J cupcake.
Does anybody else need help with weight loss?

We have three diet coaches available for rent if anyone would like some nutritional support.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment